Gastendelle – Stroobants
From € 239.000
Attractive tax regime subject to eligibility
- 18 apartments
- Delivery spring 2025
- 17 covered parking spaces
New property project in Evere
“Gastendelle-Stroobants”, located near the Parc Bon Pasteur, in the municipality of Evere, Brussels, offers 18 bright, spacious and contemporary apartments overlooking the verdant gardens, each with a balcony or terrace. Enjoyment guaranteed, pleasant light and location in a quiet residential area.
Location of the project
Ideally located in a residential area at the corner of Chemin de Gastendelle and Rue Stroobants, the Gastendelle-Stroobants project is in the heart of a park network, near the Moeraske nature reserve, in a quiet district with many services, local shops, schools and sporting facilities.
Rue Stroobants 48 et Chemin de Gastendelle 17 à 1140 Evere
- Quick and easy connection via Chaussée de Haecht, Boulevard Lambermont and Boulevard Leopold II
to the city centre, the main roads and the ring road.
- Schaerbeek and Bordet train stations 15 minutes by foot or 5 minutes by bike
- Centre of Brussels 15 minutes by bike
- STIB bus 59 and 69 – Carli stop 40 m away
- Tram 55 – Tilleul stop 500 m away
- Metro: future line 3 – Tilleul station (being constructed) 350 m away
Sustainability and low energy consumption are the watchwords. The apartments are built with the most efficient materials and equipment to create a comfortable indoor climate. The building has reinforced thermal insulation, individual controlled air ventilation systems (per apartment), the recovery of rainwater for toilets, communal heat pumps and photovoltaic panels and charging stations for electric vehicles.